Telemedicine is the use of telecommunications technology for real-time health care at a distance. Our practice currently uses the internet with great success to work with clients who are unable to visit us in person – or who prefer coaching online.
While using the internet as a mode of communication for coaching may seem somewhat unconventional, online video conferencing is an effective, confidential, and convenient alternative to face-to-face sessions.
Online coaching might be what you are looking for if:
- you travel a lot.
- you work from home or stay at home with kids.
- your schedule is packed and you have to make every second count.
- you live in another state or country.
- you don’t feel comfortable talking in person.
- you have a disability that makes it hard to get out of the house.
- you are sick and can’t make your session in person.