Telemedicine is the use of telecommunications technology for real-time health care at a distance. Our practice currently uses the internet with great success to work with clients who are unable to visit us in person – or who prefer coaching online.
While using the internet as a mode of communication for coaching may seem somewhat unconventional, online video conferencing is an effective, confidential, and convenient alternative to face-to-face sessions.
Online coaching might be what you are looking for if:
- you travel a lot.
- you work from home or stay at home with kids.
- your schedule is packed and you have to make every second count.
- you live in another state or country.
- you don’t feel comfortable talking in person.
- you have a disability that makes it hard to get out of the house.
- you are sick and can’t make your session in person.
Limitations to Online Coaching: As a trained relationship and life coach in the state of Pennsylvania, we do not provide services in other states. If you’re seeking online counseling you must primarily reside in the state of Pennsylvania. However, if you’re interested in coaching, we can work with you no matter where you live — nationally or internationally.