All Payments are nonrefundable. All initial appointments must be paid in advance. Payments after that are expected at the time of service. Peaceful Living Counseling & Professional Services accepts cash, check, or credit card payments. Our practice does not bill insurance. A $35.00 service charge will be charged for any checks returned. You cannot make additional sessions until your account is paid in full.View our current fees.
All initial appointments must be processed online (processed securely through Stripe). Afterward, you may make future payments online or in person (processed securely through SimplePractice).
Here’s how it works:
- Select and request an appointment online
- Please provide us with your name, telephone number, email address, and date of birth. If you are scheduling for someone else or with your partner, provide us with the additional information of the other person.
- Reserve and pay in advance for your appointment with your debit or credit card (You must provide us with a valid credit card to bill your requested appointment. Failure to submit payment at the time of the requested reservation will result in a decline of your appointment).
- Once your appointment request has been submitted, we will review your request, validate the credit card and the appointment request, submit the payment, and send a receipt to the email address you provided.
- You will receive another email inviting you to review and complete documents through our secure portal. Should you opt out of completing the documents online, you must arrive 20-30 minutes before your appointment to complete the initial intake documents.
- Your documents must be completed before your appointment. Please follow the instructions in the email.
- If your appointment is online, please use the secure link emailed to you. If your appointment is in the office, please make sure you review the directions to our office and try to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time. Also, please bring a valid ID.
Need help making an appointment? Please call or email us.
All payments can be made in person (processed securely through SimplePractice) or online (processed securely through Stripe). Sessions must be prepaid for an appointment to be confirmed. Once your initial appointment is prepaid, you will receive an invitation to complete the initial intake paperwork through our secure HIPPA-compliant database; you will receive a receipt via email for your paid session. Once the session is paid and your appointment is confirmed, you have completed the steps to become a client with Peaceful Living Counseling.
Peaceful Living Counseling & Professional Services is committed to offering you the best possible experience with our counselors. Generally, refunds for unused time are not granted because counselors charge for the scheduled time, much like other medical professionals.
All credits for future services on clients’ accounts must be used within three (3) months from the initial cancellation date. We make accommodations if unique or legal circumstances (medical, death, disability, court orders, etc.) dictate the reason for the refund request.
Clients are responsible for keeping all scheduled appointments. We utilize an electronic management record system that generates notifications of upcoming appointments.
If, in any event, you missed the 24-hour notice or the 48-hour notice on Sunday, and there is availability for you to come in during the same week, your no-show fee can be waived. This is up to the practice’s discretion and availability.
Unless an emergency occurs, inclement weather, a severe illness, or an unavoidable circumstance, you will be charged the full fee for the missed appointment. Notable exceptions or accommodations may be made in extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather and legitimate emergencies.
No other appointments will be scheduled until payment is received for missed (no-show) appointments. You will be responsible for the entire fee for cancellation in less than 24 hours.
Late Cancellation Policy
In the event that an appointment is accepted and paid for and the individual or person (s) calls to cancel within 23 hours of the scheduled appointment time. The individual or person (s) appointment is considered a late cancellation. A late cancellation will be identified on any client (s)’ record when the individual cancels less than 24 hours before their scheduled appointment time. The individual or person will be subjected to the late cancellation fee, which is the entire session fee. This fee can be waived or adjusted based on the notice time the individual gives to the office. The individual or person (s) forfeits their rights to rebook another appointment until the late cancellation fee is paid in full. The individual credit card on file or credit to the account will be charged for any late cancellation or no-show fees owed to the practice. As stated, all sessions and payments are non-refundable.
If an appointment is accepted and paid for and the individual or person(s) does not call to cancel or reschedule the appointment within one business day. This appointment is considered a no-show appointment. A no-show appointment is identified on any client (s)’ record when one does not show up for their appointment within 30 minutes of their scheduled appointment time. The individual or person (s) forfeits their rights to rebook another appointment independently, and the initial payment is not rolled over as credit up to three months from the initial no-show date. The client must restart the initial process over. As stated, all sessions and payments are non-refundable. Regular and consistent attendance is required to progress toward goals and meet treatment success.
Excess Cancellations or Rebooking
If three consecutive appointments are canceled at any time and for any reason, (1) we will cancel your online booking privileges; (2) Have a verbal conversation about our practice policies; (3) You must prepay your scheduled appointments for the subsequent two sessions. And we reserve the right to discharge you and refer you to another treatment provider.
If any two appointments are canceled consecutively or otherwise,(1) we will cancel your online booking privileges;(2 ) You must prepay your scheduled appointments for the subsequent two sessions. And we reserve the right to discharge you and refer you to another treatment provider.
In the event that our practice reschedules your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, building maintenance, or inclement weather, Your appointment will be rescheduled, credited, or canceled at no fault of your own.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation regarding this policy.