Telemedicine is the use of telecommunications technology to provide real-time health care to patients at a distance.Technology has become an essential part of all of our lives – it can even be useful in personal growth work.
While using the internet as a mode of communication for therapy may seem somewhat unconventional, online video conferencing is an effective, confidential and convenient alternative to face-to-face sessions. Our practice currently uses the internet with great success to work with clients who are unable to visit us in person or who prefer to coaching online.
Online counseling might be what you are looking for if:
- You travel a lot.
- You work from home or stay at home with kids.
- Your schedule is so packed that you have to make every second count.
- You live in another state or country.
- You don’t feel comfortable talking to a therapist in person.
- You have a disability that makes it hard to get out of the house.
- You are sick and can’t make your therapy session in person.
* Limitations to Online Therapy: As a trained therapist in the state of Pennsylvania, we do not provide therapy in other states. If you are seeking online therapy or counseling you must primarily reside in the state of Pennsylvania. However, if you are interested in coaching, we can work with you no matter where you live — nationally or internationally.